2013-06-21

Hermes, Mars and the Spring

How to protest in an age of world publicity (21.st Century), has been made easy by technical devices without even the freedom of a 18th Century citizen? I mean the idealistic versions of both terms...
I am an idealist (in the sense of every day language, not in the sense of acedemical philosophy, though they might have some overlapping contexts, but they are not the same...)

Is there a world publicity? How would Kant define this term? And what it is the miserable situation we have at the moment?

It is like Hermes fighting with Mars... I don t like Mars...I believe in the joy of communication! I believe in the idle and free speech... It s Spring! The most beautiful time of the year! I want to speak without the black birds of Mars...
The police birds of Mars are everywhere... They are not intelligent enough for talking, they only know the rules of power...They are happy to show who is more powerful... And they feel, as they can t think, the brutal force is the best power... But history shows the opposite..
One of the problems is, they don t understand that brutal force is nothing in comparison to the force of heavens...There is maybe a war between the heaven and the hell... The hell wants to have the brutal force for the sake of a self loving ego and the heaven wants to have the joy of communication as you will need the communication for being capable of loving the other...

But back to the earth we are really about to loose the freedoms of the French Revolution! This is terrible! I like Edward Snowden, when he said: 'I am not a traitor, I am not an agent, I am just an American.' I hope U.S.A. will reach French Revolution again...
Actually I wanted to write completely other things, but now I am hungry...A problem I have never been able to solve:-)) But I like Spring!

Hiç yorum yok: