2013-07-02

Pseudo-Science:ClashOfCivilisations


From Wikipedia...The article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clash_of_civilisations
''It was, said Lang, ...
... a type of language which gives the illusion of science without any of its substance.
Yes, yes!!!! But this is not enough... His book was not a scientific book... Not even the language was scientific, in German Hegel would call it; 'journalistisch'... I mean flat, on purpose biased picture of everything, ambitious but without intelligence...  Annnd of course with the intention of  self fulfilling prophecy effect...
Full of hatred and lies... By that time I had my naive respect for American Universities but after this book, I have understood they have a very strong  'Money talks' lobby...And they don t respect science very much. They worship money and power like many in this world and this has nothing to do with religion or culture...
Well, it must be the year 93 or 94, i can t remember, i came upon the article of the famous book...
But the book I have read later,( i can t find it anymore) had a small explanation on the reverse side of the cover and there it was mentioned that the book was not written for scientific purpose and supported by a certain institute...
At least! I have thought...
But by that time i couldn t imagine that the book will have such an influence... Now after so many years I would say it was like Hitler s  'Mein Kampf'... For a certain time... I mean the era after the Cold War... U can call it
4th War, but i think this time is over...
I think soon the time of this book will be over...

Hiç yorum yok: